You're Gonna Fall

1) I was walking in a pagoda kind of building but on the second floor in a crowded city or area.  A lot of college age people all over the place.  A group of guys with girls on their shoulders were trying to squeeze by.  I took a quick peek over the balcony to see how far down the fall was going to be.  It looked like 20 feet or so.

A few beers does have an affect on the acrobatic abilities and a girl fell and splatted down into the center of the little court below.  Besides the scream from her friends nobody reacted to her fall. 

2) A female comes up to me at the airport and gives me a hug.  I back away since I don't know her.  She realizes she hugged the wrong person and starts laughing and apologizes.  I grin and say, "That's okay."  I look around to see if there are any filming crews around...

No comments:

Post a Comment