Under the Water

I was trying to cross a big body of water.  Something like the span of what the Golden Gate Bridge is in San Francisco.  

My son and I walked down into an area for the transport, but this would be beneath the water somehow.  I don't really see how but we have to traverse through a rain forest area to get to the entrance.  The closest thing that reminds me is the San Diego Zoo as you go down the winding trail.

We get to the bottom and open a rusty metal door.  It was pretty thick but we manage to open it.  The elevator size room is damp and dark with only a little light.  The room starts moving and maybe about 20 minutes later we get to the other side.

I return back and leave my son there.  The rest of the time I spend trying to get back to pick him up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment